My car stopped working in the middle of the road.I called for the tow truck.

First they told me it will take them 60-80 mins. After 40 mins I called to see how far are they. They told me tow truck is not coming anymore because he had a flat tire. (THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY USED "FLAT TIRE" EXCUSE).

They told me they are trying to get a back and it will take another 60-80 mins. FIRSTLY, do they not have the responsibility to inform me that tow truck has a flat tire and will be delayed? WHICH WAS A LIE ANYWAYS. I waited in the middle of the road and traffic for 4 hours.

DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE.

IT IS USELSS.I am cancelling mine ASAP

Review about: Encompass Insurance Car Towing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of accountability from corporate office, Worst, Bad service, Not reliable.

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

Encompass Insurance - Say *** No to Encompass Encompass Insurance "The customer service and claims service is terrible. Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back. The staff is always on vacation..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more