My car stopped working in the middle of the road.I called for the tow truck.

First they told me it will take them 60-80 mins. After 40 mins I called to see how far are they. They told me tow truck is not coming anymore because he had a flat tire. (THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY USED "FLAT TIRE" EXCUSE).

They told me they are trying to get a back and it will take another 60-80 mins. FIRSTLY, do they not have the responsibility to inform me that tow truck has a flat tire and will be delayed? WHICH WAS A LIE ANYWAYS. I waited in the middle of the road and traffic for 4 hours.

DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE.

IT IS USELSS.I am cancelling mine ASAP

Review about: Encompass Insurance Car Towing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of accountability from corporate office, Worst, Bad service, Not reliable.

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more