Encompass/Allstate should not have the slogan "You're in good hands with AllState".This company will take your money and terminate you after they learn of your loss.

Notification of termination was made after a total house fire loss and claim filed. My family member would be homeless if I were not providing him a bedroom. Encompass says our family member was late on payment (after the fact) while he was never notified through mail or email. He paid on line.

Suit has been filed but it's a shame litigation is the only way this individual can be compensated after twenty (20) years of being a loyal client.Litigation could take years.

Review about: Encompass Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

It is "family member's" responsibility to make his payments on time. Any insurance company will cancel a policy at midnight of the due date of payment if it is not received. To notify a customer of a late payment is simply a courtesy and not a legal requirement.

Encompass Insurance - Say *** No to Encompass Encompass Insurance "The customer service and claims service is terrible. Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back. The staff is always on vacation..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more