Miami, Florida

The customer service and claims service is terrible.Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back.

The staff is always on vacation or their backup is on vacation or their manager is on vacation. You can never get a hold of your designated contact. Consumers be aware and don't do business with this company. They follow Allstate way of doing business and hide behind it.

The representives are disrespectful and lack care and compassion when you need help after a loss. This company is very unstable. They can't keep a President or a VP in office. The rates for insurance are excessive for the coverage.

You're better off going with a known reputable insurance carrier.This one is not worth spending your money on.

Review about: Encompass Home & Auto Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more