Miami, Florida

The customer service and claims service is terrible.Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back.

The staff is always on vacation or their backup is on vacation or their manager is on vacation. You can never get a hold of your designated contact. Consumers be aware and don't do business with this company. They follow Allstate way of doing business and hide behind it.

The representives are disrespectful and lack care and compassion when you need help after a loss. This company is very unstable. They can't keep a President or a VP in office. The rates for insurance are excessive for the coverage.

You're better off going with a known reputable insurance carrier.This one is not worth spending your money on.

Review about: Encompass Home & Auto Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments