The customer service and claims service is terrible.Your bounced around or dropped into a voice mail and forget about a call back.
The staff is always on vacation or their backup is on vacation or their manager is on vacation. You can never get a hold of your designated contact. Consumers be aware and don't do business with this company. They follow Allstate way of doing business and hide behind it.
The representives are disrespectful and lack care and compassion when you need help after a loss. This company is very unstable. They can't keep a President or a VP in office. The rates for insurance are excessive for the coverage.
You're better off going with a known reputable insurance carrier.This one is not worth spending your money on.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Encompass Home & Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."