I do not think it is fair that Insurance companys raise you insurance because of poor credit. Pa.

you need car insurance to drive your car. Would it be better to keep it cheaper? How can people afford high insurance? My car is three and a half years old and my insurance is more now than when it was new.

I think this is B. S. Encompass insurance raised my insurance price from $750.00 the year before to $950.00 in 2010. I had an accident in the winter but it was only $1250.00, and there was no damage to my car.

All the company's advertise save hundreds on car insurance until they check your CREDIT SCORE.

B. S.!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2011.

Comments

If you don't like the credit situation, then get involved with your legislator. These Bean counters (will ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES) not Just Encompass, have decided that those who have poor credit make more claims then those with good credit.

Well DUH.. Those with poor credit can't afford to pay off/under the table the other person or pay to repair cost of their home/auto themselves. What is insurance for. I realize they have to make money.

Storm damage each year. Some people get a brand new roof every other year due to storms and then wonder why costs go up. Do the math people. However, I do agree that credit scoring is UNFAIR.

The rich get richer, they can drive drunk, kill someone and pay less than the poor SOB with no claims and poor credit. I am an Agent.

I sell for this company and many other. They all are the same.

I sell for this company and many other. They all are the same.

Your rate increased because of your accident, not because of your credit score. Why would you expect your rate not to change when the company paid $1250.00 for your accident?

Get a clue. Have a nice day.