I only do this when absolutely necessary, but this definitely is. To all the home owners out there, stay away from encompass insurance!

I recently switched over to them and they raised my policy 3 times in a month! I changed to another company, cancelled theirs, and asked to have my billing information removed. They said they did, but this month they charged me again and just refused to issue me a refund. I reported them to the BBB, but I want to warn people how much this company sucks.

By the way the payment they took out was 335$!!!! I don't exactly have that kind of money just lying around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I also have recently purchased an Encompass Bundled Homeowners policy. 45 days into coverage, I receive a notice that my premium going up $1500. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ENCOMPASS POLICY!

I'm with you - they give one quote then increase it after their "adjuster" comes out and says the home is worth $75,000 more!