My wife and I are 46 and 51 years old.We have submitted no claims, nor have we had any traffic tickets.

In December I did not receive a bill from Encompass, for whatever reason, and forgot to make that one payment during the holidays. I made a double payment in January to make it up. They dropped us without notice for one late payment. The insurance industry ought to be nationalized as they universally lack integrity and seek only to pocket the people's money.

I believe in capitalism, but the insurance industry is the sewer of capitalism.Do not do business with this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of insurance cancellation from Encompass Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Encompass Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Encompass Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

Encompasses is considered an 'Ultra-Preferred' company.Meaning the market they want as customers is very limited and their underwriting is strict to ensure they maintain fair rates.

Check with your agent to ensure that is the only issue; typically customers would be dropped from a history of late payments or other indicators that drop your personal insurance score.

Before you call insurance a racket educate yourself on how the industry works and how to maintain your insurance score.Their is no law that says you have to purchase insurance from a company, only that you are financially responsible enough to pay for damages you cause.