Harvey, Louisiana
4.0

No one seem to know why i have such a large policy increase. I've been a very good policy holder for 31 years.

I've never missed a payment or had my insurance expire. For 2015-2016 my premium was $4224.00 @ $357.60 per month. The premium i received for 2016-2017 is $8736.00 @ $799.20 per month. I really need help with this situation.

I find it very difficult to discuss company problems over the phone. The representatives i spoke with didn't seem very concerned about my situation. They had the just doing business for the day attitude . Not willing to research the problem.

Please Help. I hope to hear from someone in the corporate office very soon concerning this matter.

Reason of review: billing issues.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Encompass Insurance Cons: Lack of accountability from corporate office.

Comments

h.kitchener

You make a big mistake if you shop for insurance over the phone. Find a local insurance guy who will sit down with you and give you a quote, etc.

Try AAA and State Farm first. The rate Encompass is quoting you is much too high.