Encompass Insurance - Long time coustomer that Encompass bascially is *****on when i fianlly do have to file a claim
I was in an auto accident on 4-13-2012..hit by a drunk driver and a hit and run.A couple of weeks after the accident Encompass called me and asked me if they could move my car to a storage free facility.Without hesitating I said yes, after all I didn't think anything was wrong with that since it was my insurance company calling and asking.
To my surprise Encompass decided to get in the middle of this claim that I had with the other insurance company, they filed a law suit againt the other insurance company and so now I am having to deal with ENCOMPASS to settle for my property damage claim..that may not sound bad untill you find out that ENCOMPASS (my insurance company) is trying to offer me less for my car than the other insurance company did with their 1st offer!!!!! Thats pretty crappy if you ask me, since I have had home owners insurance with them for the past 5 yrs. and auto insurance with them 15 + yrs.
Also just and added note , since all of this had been going on to date 7/22/2012 I still have not gotten a settlement for my car, and found out that they have had my home way over insured so much that if something happened to my home I could of had 3-4 other homes just like mine rebuilt.I definitely do not recommend anyone trying to get any kind of insurance thru ENCOMPASS.You may think you are saving alot of money when they give you a quote..but down the road you better hope you don't have to file a claim for anything cause you are **** out of luck!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Accident Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."