Encompass Insurance - Long time coustomer that Encompass bascially is *****on when i fianlly do have to file a claim
I was in an auto accident on 4-13-2012..hit by a drunk driver and a hit and run.A couple of weeks after the accident Encompass called me and asked me if they could move my car to a storage free facility.Without hesitating I said yes, after all I didn't think anything was wrong with that since it was my insurance company calling and asking.
To my surprise Encompass decided to get in the middle of this claim that I had with the other insurance company, they filed a law suit againt the other insurance company and so now I am having to deal with ENCOMPASS to settle for my property damage claim..that may not sound bad untill you find out that ENCOMPASS (my insurance company) is trying to offer me less for my car than the other insurance company did with their 1st offer!!!!! Thats pretty crappy if you ask me, since I have had home owners insurance with them for the past 5 yrs. and auto insurance with them 15 + yrs.
Also just and added note , since all of this had been going on to date 7/22/2012 I still have not gotten a settlement for my car, and found out that they have had my home way over insured so much that if something happened to my home I could of had 3-4 other homes just like mine rebuilt.I definitely do not recommend anyone trying to get any kind of insurance thru ENCOMPASS.You may think you are saving alot of money when they give you a quote..but down the road you better hope you don't have to file a claim for anything cause you are **** out of luck!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Accident Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."