Update by user May 11, 2017

After a more extensive investigation on behalf of encompass they are accepting liabilty. As for the the repair work paid by them with OEM parts done by a reputable shop of choice to get my car back in the way it was prior to the accident???

We shall see. I will update soon.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2017

I was rear ended by their insured in our neighborhood. Their insured backed up and disnt see me and that when it all began.

They are claiming 90% liability and me 10%. I was goong the speed limit, i took precaution, i was hit i am the victim. The driver even stated when asked what happened did you not see me? Her words "i thought you had passed".

This insurance company lies and manipulates. They will twist yhings around. They will tell you stories how how they find other victims liable in car accidents. Heres my favorite..

"a car was backed out into another car. Had the driver been aware of his surroundings he could have honked the horn to let yhe driver backing out know he was there"...GET THE *** OUT OF HERE!! Dennis Cirimele and Kathy Black and all you shady claims adjusters get the *** out of here!

How do you sleep at night? Oh and and you can shove your aftermarket market parts estimates from shady vendors up your ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments