They can't seem to even handle billing. In the five years I was a customer of theirs, I received a notice of impending cancellation seven times, due to what they claimed was lack of payment.

But in each case, I never received the bill in the first place. I suppose USPS could lose a bill once, maybe twice, but seven times? Tried several times to sign up for electronic billing, but was never able to complete it due to various server errors. After five years with no claims, in the spring of 2017 my windshield was cracked.

Good news, covered by comprehensive.

Bad news, is it took over four hours on hold to finally schedule a service call. And then they reported to the Lexis-Nexis auto insurance database as an "accident." I canceled them shortly afterwards.

Review about: Encompass Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

Sounds like you should deal with an independent agent so they can handle the claims process and billing issues for you and you won't have to waste time on the phone or about cancellation notices. EFT is a wonderful invention as well...