I was involved in an auto accident where a drunk driver hit my car after running a red light. Encompass deemed me 10% responsible though there was ample proof, including a police report, stating the other driver at fault.

I have been waiting for a compensation check for almost 3 months and was never offered a rental car during my time without my vehicle. There have been many lies and delays.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

I am going through same problem In TX . I'm ready to hired attorneyits been 15 months . any one know good attorney?They do lye and even falsified dates on the rental car to try and make us pay for it once the rental car company gave me copies of computerreport showing where encompass changed dates the manager quickly paid account and sent my claim to new handler,We are on the fourth claims handler and no head way made.can you sue they for their dishonesty and failure to preform within the norm as other insures ?

@lisa