Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
3.5

My learner's permit son started to make a left turn, not seeing the oncoming traffic.He pulled out of the turn in time to avoid a collision, but the oncoming SUV aimed straight for us and totaled our car. Our insurance, Encompass, has been nothing but stellar through the entire process: they easily arranged for our rental, investigated the accident scene (and denied the other driver's claim b/c he was clearly negligently speeding), and have helped us through everything with aplomb. Very highly recommend! Accident and insurance in Maryland.

His insurance, Liberty Mutual, though, was awful. They called me once the day after the accident and immediately sent me (not my carrier) a claim denial in about 10 minutes; they never contacted Encompass, who has been acting as my agent throughout. Needless to say, our Encompass agent is sending the other driver and his carrier a similar denial with much more evidence than a few words.

I'm sorry to hear about everyone else's poor service record with Encompass, but they have been excellent with us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Encompass Insurance Pros: Promptness, Efficiency, Advocacy.

Comments