Frisco, Texas

It will be two years since their policy holder who handed her keys to a friend as they left the bar where that had been consuming alcohol.

the driver ended up totaling our car.

after weeks without a rental car , then rental car company gave me copies clearly showing Encompass tried to change dates so it looked like we

failed to turn in rental car .After supervisor realized this they paid the two weeks for rental .

Now I need an attorney to file an extension and start

legal action asp. I would like names of an attorney in the Dallas - Ft. Worth Texas area who has sued Encompass. They also call the drivers insurance company and told them to close the claim that their insured has filed . when my own INS company told me this they remined me that once again Encompass broke the law by falsifying documents and having the secondary ins. company close our claim saying that our claim amount would not require a secondary claim. Encompass at that time and as of to date still don't know the extent of my daughters injuries and she is still healing from the Dec 2016 accident . the brick wall that the at fault ticketed driver t boned and push our car head on into got repaired by encompass within a month of the accident . It would be nice if they would handle Handel the humans with the same respectful time.

Is there any class action suits for Texas ?

Comments