I feel your pain. I am going through the same experience now.

Unreliable total loss evaluation. Auto appraiser, went out and inspected my car and never attempted to locate salvage parts. I wanted to have my car repaired so I called Salvage yards and located salvage parts myself. I had to ask the appraiser and manager if they needed me to send any of my recent maintenance repairs for my vehicle.

This is one of the very first questions and compatent Insurance company would ask. I then located several local vehicles for sale at local dealerships and tried to negotiate what the dealers were telling me what my car was worth but Encompass third party loss is even mote accurate than the local dealerships selling similiar vehicles. I could go on and on but, Encompass has not a clue on how to handle a total loss claim and u can be sure they will force u to the appraisal portion of your auto policy thus forcing u their customer to spend unnecessary expenses for u to prove the value of your vehicle. I have never dealt with anything like this before and I have worked in this exact insurance field for 34 years.

Encompass is a joke.

Just my opinion. Hope this never happens to u.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Auto Insurance.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2015.

Comments