Warner Robins, Georgia

This insurance company is the worse I've ever dealt with! I was in a four car accident on an interstate.

I was the lead car and two of the vehicles pushed the vehicle behind me into my car. One of the insured was wuth Progressive and the other one Encompass. Mind you, the accident happened in November. I am just now getting my car repaired in MARCH!

To be fair, Progressive did drag their feet a little, but once they worked the claim they kept on it. Encompass on the other hand was just terrible! Both companies were told that there could be more damage once the bumper was removed and they would have to pay more than the estimate. Once the car was repaired and each company was notified that more needed to be paid on the claim, Progressive's adjuster was fine with it, but Encompass' adjuster was straight up rude and nasty.

My recommendation is that Allstate needs to cut this low cut insurance company from their brand. Encompass is ruining their reputation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments