Chautauqua,New York

Encompass Insurance is in the business to just deny homeowners. Our house damaged in recent hurricane and with loss of power for 3 days, all of my food was spoiled.

So I file a claim and the answer is your claim has been denied. You take my money every month and when I file a claim, it's denied. Look to be receiving an Executive & Insurance Department complaint along with contacting the Better Business Bureau.

In addition, I have contacted the media so be looking forward Encompass to answer that.You have pissed off the wrong person and haven't heard the last from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2011.

Comments

If you live in PA or MD, I can give you a complimentary second opinion. I am a licensed Public Adjuster.

I represent Home Owners, when they have a problem with their insurance company. Contact me at bbennett @ metropa.com (without the spaces) and I will do my best to help you.

Good for you. Please file a complaint to let them know that we as consumers will not take anymore from them.

Encompass is full of ***, 1 of their drivers hit my car. She then told the police one thing at the scene and told encompass (her company) something totally different. They first said they would cover my rental vehicle, then when the bill reached 2 grand (in just 35days) they said they would find it a 50/50 loss, which I was not accepting b/c I had done nothing wrong. The next week they just flat out denied the claim.

Even though all evidence pointed at their insured being guilty.

BTW on top of that she ignored them for 30 days (guess she had 2 come up with another lie about the accident scene). I will be filling a complaint with the insurance bureau for my state and also the BBB.