1.4K views

My house and three vehicles are on my Encompass policy. Recently, the car my daughter drives was stolen. I called Encompass the day it happened to report it, a holiday Sunday, and a claims representative called me the next day.

At first I was impressed, but then my claim turned into a nightmare! Every day, they needed something more. The car was recovered and deemed a total, but the final straw was when they tried to lower the vehicle value after my homeowner policy covered items stolen from the car, by the same amount. Coincidence?

It has now been 6 WEEKS since the date of incident and I am still waiting for my check so I can buy another car for my daughter! Unacceptable!

Review about: Encompass Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Encompass Insurance?

Comments

Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more