Fairfax Station, Virginia
3.0

The hood on my car came up while I was driving on the highway. This happened on a Sunday afternoon.

I called the company to see if I was covered, and the people answering the phone could provide me with no information regarding my policy. They did not have access, but would gladly forward my claim to an adjuster. Adjusters work M-F 8 - 4:15, that's it. Once I did get an adjuster, it took them over two weeks to review my vehicle.

They let the vehicle be totalled and sent me a check with an incorrect person on the check, so I cannot cash it, and they won't send me a replacement check.

Incompetence insurance would be a more apt name for this company. I recommend dropping them as soon as you are able, though that can't be done via the 800 number either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

it's a car accident, not a life threatening even. get a grip..

insurance adjusters have to deal with *** all the time, miserable job.. they deserve a life too..

Encompass adjusters work until 8 pm each night and a full day on Saturdays, as do most other carriers.